Welcome to registration for Whitnall Football and Cheer 2023! Registration is done in two parts: Football and Cheer Registration and Raffle Ticket Registration. Our fees for 2023 are:
- Football Registration: $260/per player
- Cheer Registration: $235/per cheerleader
- Volunteer Deposit: $0 - *New* No volunteer deposit in 2023!!! WHS Football will be doing the concessions, spirit wear, and field operations at our home games this year!
- Raffle tickets: $150/per family
- Discount: $100 per child when registering two or more children in the same family. First child is not discounted.
Below are steps and helpful information to guide you through the registration process:
- Click on the 'Register' button in the Football and Cheer Registration area
- This will take you to our TeamSnap registration. You will register your children, accept waivers, and then make a payment.
- Besides the standard information you will need your child's medical information, insurance, and emergency contacts.
- Make sure to put the grade your child will be in during the Fall of 2023. For example if they are currently in 6th grade they will be in 7th grade in the Fall.
- At the payment screen, you will have the option to pay via card or check.
- If paying by check, print out the invoice and mail in the check immediately.
- If paying via card, an installment plan option is available. You will pay a deposit and then payment 2 will automatically be taken one month after registration and payment 3, two months after registration.
- Note: Team Assignments are not done until you are paid in full.
- Click on the 'Register' button in the Raffle Tickets registration area
- This will take you to the Raffle registration in TeamSnap.
- This is only done once per family.
- Enter the parent information in the player area.
- List all your registered kids in the field labeled "Registered kids"
- On the payment screen your only option is to pay cash/check. Print the invoice and either mail in the check or bring it to equipment pick up.
- After registration has been completed:
- When your fees have been paid your kid(s) will be added to their team's TeamSnap roster.
- Equipment and Raffle ticket pick up will be announced soon and added to your calendar.
- Coaches will contact the team as the season gets closer and schedules will be added as they become available.
- It is recommended to use a computer browser versus a phone. Both devices work, however we've had fewer reported issues via computer.
- When the registration form loads, if you have registered in previous years a list of previous registrants appear. You should select you kid(s)'s name. It'll prefill all the information entered in previous registrations and save you a lot of time.
- If you began your registration but have not finished, TeamSnap saves your progress. Simply go to your Dashboard in a web browser. Scroll toward the bottom and you'll see a "pending registrations" area. The dashboard can be accessed by selecting "my teams" from the dropdown on the top right of the page.
If you have any questions, please email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheer Camp / Milwaukee Milkmen Game
Whitnall Youth Cheer Camp will take place on June 19th, 20th, 22nd, and 23rd with a performance on Saturday, June 24th at the Milwaukee Milkmen Game. All participants must attend each day of camp for the entire scheduled time in order to participate in the performance on Saturday,June 24th.
Whtnall High School
5000 S 116th St
Greenfield, WI 53228